ESTALIA
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

White dwarf enero--angeles oscuros

+4
Glandalf
Luzbel
stupendoman
Yo_soy_el_Caos!
8 participantes

White dwarf enero--angeles oscuros Empty White dwarf enero--angeles oscuros

Mensaje  Yo_soy_el_Caos! Jue Dic 20, 2012 12:22 pm

Ale,a disfrutar

http://natfka.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/dark-angels-pics-leaked-codex-and-more.html#more
Yo_soy_el_Caos!
Yo_soy_el_Caos!

White dwarf enero--angeles oscuros Empty Re: White dwarf enero--angeles oscuros

Mensaje  stupendoman Jue Dic 20, 2012 7:15 pm

Flojitas. Laughing
stupendoman
stupendoman

Mensaje  Luzbel Vie Dic 21, 2012 1:05 am

Esperaba otra cosa la verdad. El land speeder está sobrecargado y no se si los supertermis me gustan o no. Parece que era verdad que traían un arma nueva porque no creo que lleven una maza de energía normal y escudo tormenta o siendo matt ward será un escudo oscuro que da invulnerable 3+, devuelve los rayos a 4+ y deja ciego al oponente a 5+ y mazas oscuras de la oscuridad oscuriente que serán armas de energía que doblan las fuerza a un mínimo de 10 con fp -1, penetran blindaje con 3d6 y dan +4 a iniciativa. Tendrán 2 heriddas seguro. Siendo conservador...

El que más me ha llamado la atención es el exterminador con hacha a dos manos. Mu guapo.

Y ahora mi parte favorita, los viejos exterminadores a 36 euros no eran lo bastante cool por eso ahora tendremos el privilegio de pagar 45 euros por 5 tipos. Seguro que vienen un trillón de piezas de más para que puedas tener una caja de restos como el Emperador manda o para bastardear otras figuras para que parezcan más orcos que otra cosa. Pero si tu plan es comprarte una unidad de cinco, 45 euros ya empieza a rayar en la locura. El land speeder 50 euros, el avión 60, uuuu, que no pare la fiesta, go workshop go...
Luzbel
Luzbel

Mensaje  Glandalf Vie Dic 21, 2012 1:29 am

Sí, si esos precios se confirman, menudo robo.
Con cada novedad que sacan los inflan cosa fina.
Glandalf
Glandalf

Mensaje  Macharius Vie Dic 21, 2012 2:01 am

Las miniaturas son un truño como una casa...
Ahora bien mi esperanza reside en las reglas y espero que sean bien rancias.
Macharius
Macharius

Mensaje  Luzbel Vie Dic 21, 2012 3:32 am

Parece que no estaba muy equivocado en mis previsiones del arma de los termis. Como efecto secundario cuando te pulverizan te dejan cubierto de blanco.

Robado de faeit212

Apparently the new White Dwarf is not a leak, but is out in Denmark at stores. Amazing really. However, because of that, we have some details given to us via the comment section that help gives us an idea on what these new units are going to be and what they do.

A huge thanks to Lars Emil for getting this down for us. He spent the time to sit down and gleam a little bit from each of the units.

via the Faeit 212 comment sections: from Lars Emil
Just in reference to the title of this post: No, it's not actually a leak, the WD is just out in Denmark...for some odd reason. I picked up my own copy yesterady at a local kiosk.

Tid bits of note in the WD:
Dark Talon: Rift cannnon (no rules sited), hurricane bolters and stasis bomb (one use only, dropped on an enemy for - 3 WS and - 3 I)

Niphilim fighter: heavy bolters, blacksword missiles (no rules sited, but the battle report later in the issue mentions that the fighter is supposed to be good at taking on enemy flyers, so I guess the missiles are for that), avenger mega bolter/lascannon.

Deathwing Command: multiple options incl. apothecary and standard bearer. A "Champion" wielding the "massive halberd of Caliban" is mentioned and there's a picture (no rules sited).

Deathwing Knights: Terminators with WS5, Storm Shields, power mauls and special rules, incl. Hammer of
Wrath and "Smite" which makes them strike at S10 AP2 for one round. BTW both DW terminators and the knights can be fielded in units of 10 now! Oh and the DW can take plasma cannon and they have USR "split fire"!!!!

Land Speeder Vengeance: AC/HB, plasma storm battery (mentioned in the battle report to be able to fire either 3 small blasts or 1 large blast, I'm guessing plasma stats).

Darkshroud: HB/AC, Shrouded USR and conferes Stealth to allies within 12", and it has a rule that gives units +1 to charge distance (as far as I can read - the picture is quite small and hard to read, so perhaps it's plus 1 to something else).

RW Black Knights: plasma talons (instead of bolters, no rules sited, and not being called twin-linked plasma gun/pistols leads me to believe the rules could be a bit different), corvus hammer (no rules sited, but I guess they are power mauls), they also have the option of a RW grenade launcher.

Sammael: pretty much the same as before, as far as I can tell, though with a 4+ inv.save (which is confered to the land speeder if he chooses that instead) - can't remember if that's new.

Dreadnaught: has option for dual twin-autocannons, venerable dreadnaught has "DW vehicle" rule
Rules mentioned:

DW knights and black knights have a rule called "Inner Circle" and in the battlereport it is mentioned as giving them some form of re-roll in close combat.

New rule calles DW Vehicle

DW assault rule is mentioned in the battle report as ensuring a DS in turns 1 or 2 with no dice roll needed, decided by the DA player before the game begins.

There are more special rules mentioned but no rules sited.
DW, DW command and knights are in the same box.
RW command and RW black knights are in the same box.

This was what I could decern, but there are probably loads more if you really study the WD.

I feel with you guys "over there" who have to wait until the 5th of January for your copy of WD, so I hope my little run down will at least give you something over the holidays.

...and happy holidays once you get to it.

Regards
Lars Emil
Denmark
Luzbel
Luzbel

Mensaje  Soipha Vie Dic 21, 2012 5:03 am

Joer...la verdad es que las minis son feas con avaricia...lo unico que medio me gusta son las mazas- inciensario. Pero tampoco es que sean la panacea. Las naves, demasiado barrocas, no me mola nada la verdad...y mira que hay marines que tan wapos...
Soipha
Soipha

Mensaje  Ulgrym Sáb Dic 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Dios mío de mi vida!!!Estais fatal!!las figuras están guapísimas,pero claro yo no soy nada fiable.
Ulgrym
Ulgrym

Mensaje  Cordobes Sáb Dic 22, 2012 11:38 pm

A mi salvo el land speeder tambien me gustan. Los motivos religiosos les pasa lo mismo que a los vehiculos de las hermanas o el trono ese del juicio. No pegan ni con cola. Habra que conversionar o limar.

Las motos estan guapas y los exterminadores tambien se salen.

Cordobes
Admin

https://estalia.foroes.org

Mensaje  Ulgrym Dom Dic 23, 2012 12:51 am

Yo creo que tienen el nivel básico de gótico de todo GW,quizás lo que menos me atraiga sea el land spedder ,pero TAMBIEN me gusta.
Ulgrym
Ulgrym

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado