ESTALIA
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

El alzamiento del Lebiatan

El alzamiento del Lebiatan Empty El alzamiento del Lebiatan

Mensaje  stupendoman Sáb Ene 25, 2014 1:49 pm

Anyway here's what we got:

Fluff: There is about 15 pages of fluff

Artwork/photos: There are a few new picture and artwork (nothing note worthy) but most of it shows up in the Codex as well.

Formations:

1. LICTOR FOREST BROOD:
1 Brood of 1-5 Lictors
Special rules: While in forest they have Shroud instead of stealth and can infiltrates up to 6 inches away from an enemy (In forests).

2. MANUFACTORUM GENESTEALERS
5 Genestealer broods
Special rules: They have hit and run and when infiltrating in building or ruins you can infiltrate up to 6 inches away from an enemy.

3. DEATHLEAPER’S ASSASSIN BROOD
5 Lictor broods and Deathleaper
Special rules: They have preferred enemy for characters and independent characters and all enemies have -1 to Ld when in 12 inches of any unit in the formation.

4. BROODLORD’S HUNTING PACK
3 Genestealer broods (with one and only one Broodlord)
Special rules: When entering from reserves they can enter in any unoccupied building or any ruins as long as they are at lease 6 inches away from an enemy. Also they have preferred enemy against a single chosen enemy unit.

5. GARGOYLE BIO-BOMBS
3 Gargoyle broods and 3 spore mine clusters
Special rules: If formation spore mine is 6 inches to a formation Gargoyle it can move 6 inches and runs and charges as normal (no half movment)

Mission Scenarios:
1. There is a Jungle ambush mission where Space Marines are trying to evacuate from a Jungle after being surrounded.
2. There is a underground industrial tunnels battle between IG and Tyranids.

Next Dataslate coming in February and has a Warrior on the cover.

Read more: http://thetyranidhive.proboards.com/thread/45289/overview-vanguard-data-slate#ixzz2rN2evznh

Que puede que algunos no los vean competitivos, por que los genestealer no ocupan. Pero a mi me gustan.
stupendoman
stupendoman